Private Tour: Jerash Half Day Tour From Dead SeaWrite a Review
From USD 152.5
OverviewYou will leave your Dead Sea Hotel and head to Jerash - the most complete and well preserved city of the Roman Empire. Jerash is one of the Decapolis cities of the north of Jordan. During the Roman Empire it was often called Pompeii of the East. Nestled in a green and well-watered valley in the biblical land of Gilead, the remains of the ancient city have long attracted tourists from all around the world.
Know More about this tourBe picked up from your hotel in the Dead Sea and drive to Jerash, this will take 1 hour 30 minutes. After arriving in Jerash, a local English Speaking Guide will be included for a 2 hour tour. The guides are provided by the Authority of Jerash under the Ministry of Tourism.
Jerash is considered one of the largest and best preserved Roman ruins outside Italy, also one of the Deacoplis, which is a league of 10 commercial cities in Jordan. The ten cities grouped together because of language, culture, location. Wander among the original temples, theaters, plazas, paths and colonnaded streets, all enclosed within the remaining city walls. Within the city walls have been found the remains of settlements dating from the Bronze Age, the Iron Age, the Hellenistic, Roman, Byzantine, Umayyad and Abbasid periods, indicating human occupation at this location for more than 2,500 years.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Jerash Half Day Tour From Dead Sea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to Jerash
- Professional guide for Jerash
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
Exclusions for Private Tour: Jerash Half Day Tour From Dead Sea
- Food and drink, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.