Private Tour: Jewish Tour Of Buenos Aires
OverviewEnjoy this unique opportunity to sight-see Buenos Aires through its Jewish past. Take a ride through the Jewish history of Buenos Aires on this private, 3-hour tour.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel or the cruise ship port, join your private guide to explore local synagogues, schools, institutions, and neighborhoods which illuminate the Jewishculture in Buenos Aires.
Visit Lavalle Square where a memorial was placed for the victims of the Asociacin Mutual Israelita Argentina attack. Visitthe Jewish Museum of Buenos Aires andIsrael Embassy Square where the original Israeli embassy was located. In theBalvanera area of the city, experience a living Jewish community where traditional values and practices survive, before returning to your hotel or the cruise ship port.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Jewish Tour Of Buenos Aires
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Jewish Tour Of Buenos Aires
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Hotel information, arrival date to Buenos Aires, and passport details required at time of booking
Cruise ship passengers must provide ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
You Might Also Like
- Rojo Tango Show with Optional Dinner in Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Full-Day City Tour with Dinner and Gala Tango Show
- Pope Francis Private Tour in Buenos Aires
- Closed-Door Restaurant in Buenos Aires: Dining Experience at Steaks by Luis
- 2-Day Buenos Aires Combo Trip: City Sightseeing Plus Gaucho Experience at Santa Susana Ranch
- Buenos Aires Architecture Bike Tour