Private Tour: Kintamani Sightseeing Tour
OverviewSee beautiful Bali from the Highlands on this private, full day adventure to Kintamani. You can also see the top of Mount Batur and Lake Batur. Also on your tour you will visit a Batik workshop, Pura Tirta Empul, Penglipuran Village, Tegallalang Rice Terraces, Ubud Palace and Ubud market. Buffet Lunch is also included in your private tour.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Buffet lunch included
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Your journey starts when you are picked up from your Bali accommodation between 8:30am 9am. Your trip will be in a comfortable private vehicle with air-conditioning. You will explore a variety of sites, with each stop lasting between 30to 45 minutes.
The first stop you will visit a Batik workshop. Here you can bring your own t-shirt and start painting on the cloth with your hands (small fee applies) or you can watch the painters and see how they make the batik cloths. You can also purchase the clothing if you wish.
Next, proceed to Pura Tirta Empul. The main attraction here is a long rectangular pool carved of stone, filled with koi and fed by the sacred spring via 12 fountains. Worshippers first make an offering at the temple, then climb into the main pool to bathe and pray. Many collect the holy water in bottles to take home. Nearby there are two smaller pools fed by the spring. Overlooking the temple on a hill above is a surprisingly modern building, the Government Palace. This was built in 1954. Originally a residence for Dutch officials, it was later used by former President Soekarno during his frequent trips to Bali.
Continue onto Kintamani, one of Balis most popular destinations. You will have a view of the active volcano of Mount Batur and the beautiful lake. It is surrounded by the captivating nature and there are six ancient villages around the cauldron of Lake Batur which is often conceived by the Bali Age Village. The local people from the Bali Age villages have a unique culture, houses and lifestyle.You will then have a buffet lunch provided in one of the restaurants in this area with excellent scenic views.
After lunch, continue to Penglipuran Village which is located approximately 6 kilometres north of Bangli town or 1 kilometre from the Kubu Village. The name of Penglipuran Village according to the elder villager is taken from the word 'Pengeling Pura' which means to remember the ancestors. This story is attributed to the pilgrimage of ancestral communities in the region of Bayung Gede Village located in the Kintamaniarea to the Penglipuran Village.
The next stop you will visit Tegallalang where you will be able to take a picture withthe beautiful rice terraces.
Lastly stop at Ubud Palace and Ubud Market.The Ubud Royal Palace, officially Puri Saren Agung, is a historical building complex situated in Ubud. It is one of the most prominent places in Ubud, as it is smack-dab on the main Jalan Raya Ubud road and intersection. The palace can also be regarded as the focal landmark of Ubud. The Ubud palace was built during the lordship of the late Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel (1800-1823).
A visit to the Puri Saren is on many of the itineraries to the Ubud area. It has well preserved Balinese architecture and charming garden settings.Your tour ends when you are taken back to your accommodation.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Kintamani Sightseeing Tour
- Buffet lunch Indonesian Food
- Driver as tour escort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Tour: Kintamani Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Car seats for children are available on request with an extra charge of USD $8 per day if advised at time of booking (maximum of 1 baby car seat per vehicle).
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting
- Selvatura Park: Hummingbird Garden and Insect Museum Tour
- Private One-Way Transfer: Hurghada Airport to Hurghada Hotels
- The Battle of Santo Domingo 4D Movie Experience