Private Tour: Kochi City Tour Of Churches, Chinese Fishing Net And Museum
OverviewDiscover the historical city of Kochi. Visit the churches, synagogues and museums in the city. Kochi is situated off the coast of India, with beautiful blue waters of the Arabian Sea and Keralas emerald backwaters on either side. Kochi's rich medley of Indian and foreign architecture makes it a favorite tourist spot.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour private guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Kochi or Ernakulam in the morning. Settle into your air-conditionedvehicleand begin yourhalf-day city sightseeing tour ofKochi.
Your first stop will take you insideParadesi Synagogue, the oldest Jewish synagogue in India. Built in 1568, the place of worshipis decorated with Chinese porcelain tiles and Belgian chandeliers. (Only the exterior can be seen when it is closed on Fridays and Saturdays.) Next up is a visit to St. Francis Church, the first European church of India. After a look around, continue on to the Dutch Palace (closed on Fridays).
Your tour proceeds to the Indo-Portuguese Museum, established at Fort Kochi to protect the rich heritage ofPortuguese influence on the city. Afterward, your guide points out the Chinese fishing nets set up on teak wood and bamboo poles; these oft-photographed cantilevered fishing nets havetheir origin in China.
After completing your city tour, your driver will take you to a popular local restaurant for a South Indianstyle lunch, before you are returned to your hotel in the afternoon.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Kochi City Tour Of Churches, Chinese Fishing Net And Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Tour: Kochi City Tour Of Churches, Chinese Fishing Net And Museum
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Group discount is available
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.