Private Tour: Kochi Day Tour Of Jewish Synangogue, Jew Town, Dutch Palace, Chinese Fishing Nets And Folklore MuseumWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy this private day tour of Kochi with your guide and learn about its culture, heritage and religion, by visiting the St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Folklore Museum and the symbolic Chinese fishing nets.
- All entrance fees included
- A la carte lunch included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- A la carte dinner included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at your hotel in Kochi or at the cruise pick up point at 9am and head first to explore the famous Chinese Fishing Nets. These nets are fixed land-installations for fishing, reaching the length of 20 meters and height of 10 meters.
At 11am you will head to St. Francis Church in Fort Kochi, dating back to 1503, and boasting the title of the oldest European church in India, and being the testament to European colonization.
Then at noon, you will visit another place of worship - a Jewish Synagogue. This Paradesi Synagogue is the oldest active synagogue in the Commonwealth of Nations, dating back to 1567. The Jewish Synagogue is closed on the afternoon of Friday so if your tour comes on a Friday this destination will be covered first.
Afterwards you will visit the Dutch Mattancherry Palace, featuring Kerala murals, depicting Hindu art, portraits and exhibits of the Rajas of Kochi.
You will then visit the Folklore Museum, which has more than 4,000 artifacts and architectural objects, accumulated over the past two decades.
At around 4:30pm you will be taken back to your Kochi hotel or the cruise terminal.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Kochi Day Tour Of Jewish Synangogue, Jew Town, Dutch Palace, Chinese Fishing Nets And Folklore Museum
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-off within Cochin City limits
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to all attractions as per itinerary
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Tour: Kochi Day Tour Of Jewish Synangogue, Jew Town, Dutch Palace, Chinese Fishing Nets And Folklore Museum
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Minimum age is 3 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Group discount is available for group size of 2+, 4+ or 8
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; spaghetti straps and short shorts are not recommended
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Jewish Synagogue Closed Afternoon by Friday
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.