Private Tour: Kochi Half-Day Tour Of Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Chinese Fishing Nets And St. Francis Church
OverviewEnjoy this private half-day tour of Kochi and learn about its culture, heritage and religion, by visiting the St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace and Chinese fishing nets.
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourOnce you meet your guide at your hotel or cruise terminal in Kochi at 9am, you will head off to St. Francis Church in Fort Kochi. Dating back to 1503, this is the oldest European church in India and holds a special significance in terms of European colonialism in India.
Afterwards you will visit The Mattancherry Palace, commonly known as the Dutch Palace which features Kerala murals depicting Hindu temple art and portraits.
Next, you will visit the Chinese fishing nets in Fort Kochi where these nets are fixed land-installations for fishing. Then you will head off to the Jewish Synagogue. The Paradesi Synagogue is the oldest active synagogue in the Commonwealth of Nations.
Around 1pm, you will be taken back to your hotel or cruise terminal in Kochi.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Kochi Half-Day Tour Of Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Chinese Fishing Nets And St. Francis Church
- Hotel or cruise terminal pickup and drop-off within Kochin city limits
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to all attractions as per itinerary
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Tour: Kochi Half-Day Tour Of Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Chinese Fishing Nets And St. Francis Church
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Minimum age is 3 years
Group discount is available for group size of 2+, 4+ or 8
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; spaghetti straps and short shorts are not recommended
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Jewish Synagogue closed Friday afternoon
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kochi Evening Excursion: Kathakali Dance Show including Dinner and Hotel Transfer
- Private Tour: Kochi Day Tour of Jewish Synangogue, Jew Town, Dutch Palace, Chinese Fishing Nets and Folklore Museum
- Private Transfer: Cochin Airport (COK) to Kochi Hotels
- Full Day Private Cochin Shore Excursion
- Discover Kochi Walking Half-Day Tour