Private Tour: Korcula And Ston Day Trip From Dubrovnik With Wine Tasting
OverviewVisit the seaside town of Ston and island of Korula on a private tour, and enjoy a flexible itinerary, personal transport and your own guide for the day! After leaving Dubrovnik, travel along the Peljeac peninsula to Ston for a walking tour and free time before cruising to Korula. Explore the islands Old Town to see the house where explorer Marco Polo is said to have been born, and enjoy more free time, too. Finally, finish with a wine tasting at a Potomje winery back on Croatias sunkissed mainland.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourLeave your central Dubrovnik hotel by air-conditioned vehicle, and travel out of the city after a quick photo stop near Dubrovnik Bridge. Then, sit back and relax on the 1-hour journey to Ston as you travel along the scenic coastal road. Perched on the southern end of the Peljeac peninsula where waves lash the shoreline, the seaside town boasts beautiful views across to the Croatian islands.
Enjoy a short walking tour around Ston, and stroll around its terracotta-roofed and bougainvillea-clad buildings to soak up the towns charm. Use some free time to visit the city walls the so-called Great Wall of Croatia and the towns old salt factory, or perhaps find a cafe and savor a Croatian coffee as rich as the views (all activities at your own expense).
Meet back up with your guide and travel through wine regions and picturesque hamlets on the way to Orebi, a port town and gateway to the island of Korula. Swap your mode of transport from your luxury vehicle to motorboat, and travel across a stretch of the Adriatic Sea to reach the paradisal little island.
Get your bearings with an introductory walking tour around Korula Old Town, seeing Marco Polos alleged birthplace and St Marks Cathedral, and then make the most of roughly three hours to do whatever you want. As your tour is private, how you spend your time on the island is up to you! Laze under the sun on one of the islands pebble beaches, shop for souvenirs, or visit a local restaurant for a laid-back island lunch (own expense).
Later in the afternoon, cross back over the sea to mainland Croatia and travel onward to the small winemaking village of Potomje. Visit a local winery for a wine tasting, and sample some of Croatias famously light and fruity wine while learning about the region from your guide. The number of samples and varietals tasted will vary according to the winery you visit on the day.
From Potomje, travel back to Dubrovnik, and finish the day with a drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Korcula And Ston Day Trip From Dubrovnik With Wine Tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by luxury air-conditionedvehicle
- Private driver/guide
- Round-trip boat transport from Orebi to Korula
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Private Tour: Korcula And Ston Day Trip From Dubrovnik With Wine Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees (around 3 Euros each)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.