Private Tour: Kotor In Montenegro Day Trip From Dubrovnik With Optional Perast Visit
OverviewExperience the beauty and history of up-and-coming Montenegro on this private full-day trip from Dubrovnik. Traveling with a private guide, drive along Croatia’s spectacular coast and head deep into Montenegro, tracing its stunning, UNESCO-listed Bay of Kotor. Visit the well-preserved, medieval walled town of Kotor wedged between the bay and mountains, and stop for lunch (own expense) here before choosing to explore further or continuing to nearby Perast, another gorgeous Venetian town, before you return to Dubrovnik. Enjoy the best attention of your guide on this private tour.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourStart your tour with a pickup from your central Dubrovnik hotel. Board your private, air-conditioned vehicle and admire Croatias coastline on route to Montenegro. As this is a private tour, feel free to ask your guide any questions and to make any recommendations during your tour.
Stop to snap views over Dubrovnik Old Town and admire the pretty villages and coves of the Dubrovnik Riviera (upa Dubrovaka) as you head south.
After roughly an hour, cross into Montenegro, a country thats only now creeping onto the tourist radar. Trace the breathtaking, mountain-ringed Bay of Kotor (Boka Kotorska), and arrive at Kotor, the beautiful walled town at its head.
On arrival, explore independently or ask your driver to arrange a local guide (own expense). Then, enter via a gate in the 9th century walls, and discover the gorgeous Venetian lanes and squares lined with stone churches and mansions.
As you look around, be sure to visit the town's showpiece, Saint Tryphons Cathedral. Dating from the 12th century, this twin-towered church boasts a silver altar screen and the remains of St Tryphon, Kotors patron saint.
Break for lunch (own expense) at a restaurant, and if you wish, choose to spend more time in Kotor, or ask your guide to drive you to nearby Perast, also on the bay. Enjoy a tour of this tiny Venetian gem and then spend time here at leisure, perhaps absorbing the lovely views over the island monastery of St George.
After a short car ferry ride back across the bay, return to Dubrovnik, where your trip ends with a hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Kotor In Montenegro Day Trip From Dubrovnik With Optional Perast Visit
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private driver/guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: Kotor In Montenegro Day Trip From Dubrovnik With Optional Perast Visit
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Local guide in Kotor
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.