See the sights of Krakow with a private guide at your side! This comprehensive 3.5-hour sightseeing tour can be done by foot or minivan and offers a flexible itinerary thats tailored to your interests. Explore Krakows UNESCO World Heritage-listed Old Town to see attractions like the Barbican and the Cloth Hall, and then visit intriguing neighborhoods like Kazimierz and Nowa Huta. See royal splendor at Wawel Royal Castle and learn all about the fascinating history of Krakow.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourStart your Krakow tour at a time that suits you best, and head out from your central Krakow hotel with your guide. You can either enjoy the tour on foot as a walking tour, or relax in the comfort of a luxury minivan as your guide drives.
Explore Krakow’s UNESCO-listed Old Town, an inspiring place that was rebuilt after being reduced to rubble in the Second World War. Hear the history while admiring the main square, Rynek Glowny, and the beautiful Cloth Hall that dominates it. Originally a 14th-century covered stall, the hall grew steadily grander over the years as Krakow’s textile trade grew, and is now an iconic city attraction.
Continue to the old city walls to see Florian Gate and the beautiful Barbican building – a turreted defence tower that served as a fearsome medieval fortification. With 10-foot (3-meter) thick walls bearing over 100 embrasions (slits for arrow and cannon fire), the building is one of the few remaining structures of its kind in Europe.
See St Mary’s Church with its famous little-and-large towers, and then head out of the Old Town to explore the old Jewish neighborhood of Kazimierz. All traces of its folklore and culture disappeared during WWII when the Jews were persecuted, but its Jewish architecture still stands proudly here today. Admire the beautiful synagogues of the area, and then take a stroll to Wawel Hill to see Wawel Royal Castle – a building that serves as a symbol of the independent Polish state.
Explore Nowa Huta – a fascinating urban neighborhood with a colossal steel factory. While the factory can’t be visited, the streets around it make for a pleasant amble, with a collection of interesting churches breaking up the Stalinist-architecture. If time permits, finish your tour with a stroll around Kosciuszko Mound, or perhaps pay a visit to Tyniec Monastery – a gorgeous Benedictine Abbey.
If you opted to enjoy your tour by minivan, then finish with a hotel drop-off. Alternatively, finish your tour at a place that’s convenient for you.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Krakow City Highlights Tour
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if minivan option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (if option selected)
Exclusions for Private Tour: Krakow City Highlights Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Other languages available on request; French, German, Italian, Russian & Spanish
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.