Tick through Krakows top sights aboard a fun, eco-friendly electric car on this 3-hour private sightseeing tour. Hop aboard your quiet, environmentally responsible car with a private driver-guide, and admire the landmarks as you glide around Krakows UNESCO-listed Old Town and other districts. Explore the main square, Rynek GÅÃ³wny, see the Cloth Hall and Barbican, view the haunting sites associated with the Holocaust of World War II, and delve into areas closed to normal traffic. Enjoy in-depth attention from your guide on this private tour.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet your private driver-guide at your centrally located Krakow hotel at your chosen start time, and board your comfortable electric car. Seating up to five passengers, these small, quiet and environmentally responsible cars are perfect for accessing the old and narrow lanes of Krakow Old Town especially, where many areas are closed to traffic.
Settle in behind your guide and enjoy a fascinating tour of this beautiful royal city. As you travel, the quietness of the car allows you to chat to your guide and hear their informative commentary on the passing attractions. If it’s rainy or cold, the car is equipped with transparent covers, blankets and heating so you can still see the sights in comfort.
Drive into the UNESCO-listed Old Town and explore the main square, Rynek Główny. Admire its showpiece building, the Cloth Hall, as your guide charts the history of this splendid building. Then, take in other key sights, soaking up the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque architecture of the district and landmarks such as the Barbican — the city’s medieval defensive tower.
Delve into the former Jewish neighborhood of Kazimierz and ride past its quaint merchants' houses and historical synagogues. Then, trace the story of the Holocaust in the Podgórze district, the war-era Jewish Ghetto. View Ghetto Heroes Square and Oskar Schindler’s Factory, where Schindler employed many Jews, thereby saving them from near-certain death.
Having explored the sights, cruise back to your hotel where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Krakow City Sightseeing By Electric Car With Live Guide
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by eco-friendly electric car
Exclusions for Private Tour: Krakow City Sightseeing By Electric Car With Live Guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
City tours are also possible on col and rainy days, as our vehicles are equipped with special covers
The given price includes transport of up to 7 people
The tour is available in 26 languages
Service is unavailable when the temperature falls below 0 degree C
Please note: Your electric car is equipped with transparent covers, blankets and heating for comfortable sightseeing on rainy or chillier days
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour
- Krakow Old Town Walking Tour
- Kazimierz Jewish Quarter Walking Tour
- Taste Of Poland - Food Tour
- Krakow Sightseeing By Eco-Vehicle
- Dictatour Half Day Communism Guided Tour
- Small Group Markets And Flavours Of Krakow With An Authentic Polish Lunch
- Auschwitz Shared Group Tour From Krakow
- Polish Folklore Show And Dinner In Krakow
- Chopin Piano Concert At Chopin Gallery In Krakow