Private Tour Krka Waterfalls From Split Or Trogir
OverviewReplace a day of swimming in the blue sea with a refreshing dip in one of the natural swimming pools formed by the Krka River. Krka national park from Split/Trogir tour will take you to the place where you’ll enjoy the views of untouched nature around you before learning about the UNESCO protected Cathedral in Šibenik.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourA refreshing day in the middle of the summer might be a perfect recipe to explore the other side of Croatia besides the islands, sea or pebble beaches. A visit to one of eight Croatia’s national parks guarantees a day filled with unique experiences. Start your Krka waterfalls day trip in the early morning as we pick you up with car or mini bus.
Your tour of the national park starts in Skradinski Buk where you will immediately be presented with all the beauty of Krka National Park. Skradinski buk is the largest travertine cascade system in Europe. The walk through the park will be truly serene: myriad waterfalls glazing in front of your eyes while you walk a network of wooden bridges and boardwalks and the sweet scent of pine fills your nostrils. You will continue your walk with educational trails through nature and an authentic ethno presentation that reveal how river water kept the life thriving in this area throughout centuries. Remnants found from thought the history like stone houses and watermills have been turned into souvenir shops, exhibition spaces and restaurants where you can choose to have lunch and taste the authentic food.
Following the wooden path from the ethno village, continue the tour of the Krka National Park by visiting Roski slap, an remarkable nature’s gem situated in the more remote part of Krka canyon.
Inclusions for Private Tour Krka Waterfalls From Split Or Trogir
- Split: Complimentary Pick up (subject of availability) Service covers areas spanning from Podstrana to Trogir (Please contact local supplier for details)
- Daily pick up from Hotel Radisson Blu and Hotel Le Meridien Lav.
- Transport inair conditioning luxury vehicle with WiFi
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Private Tour Krka Waterfalls From Split Or Trogir
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets (130HRK are to be payed on the morning of departure)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking if possible
If you are taking a tour in spring, autumn or winter, dont forget to bring warm clothes
Guests must be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior the departure
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.