Private Tour: Ku-ring-gai, Northern Beaches And Sydney SightseeingWrite a Review
From USD 296.37
OverviewSee it all on a panoramic private tour of Sydney that takes in Ku-ring-gai National Park and the lovely Northern Beaches, as well as all the sights of central Sydney, from the Sydney Opera House to Watsons Bay. Discover how the rich and famous live at ritzy Palm Beach, view Ku-ring-gais ancient Aboriginal rock engravings, and enjoy lunch at one of Sydneys favorite restaurants, exclusive Jonah's of Whale Beach. With morning tea, lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off included, this private tour shows you a different side of Sydney on the stunning Northern Beaches.
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourMeet your knowledgeable guide at your hotel, then take a private tour of Sydney away from the city center. Crossing the harbor and leaving the northern suburbs behind, you soon find yourself surrounded by the pristine native bush of Ku-ring-gai National Park.
The drive continues to the coast, stopping at West Head for morning tea. See fantastic Pacific Ocean views from the vantage point here, then take a walk back through the millennia on a visit to see Aboriginal rock engravings believed to be thousands of years old.
Back on the coast, follow the beaches north to the long stretch of sand known as Palm Beach, metropolitan Sydneys most northern surf beach, beloved by the citys rich and famous. Enjoy lunch with scenic views at award-winning, secluded Jonah's Restaurant, perched on the cliff top at nearby Whale Beach, overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
After lunch, the return trip to Sydney takes you along North Sydneys long coastline, passing a string of golden beaches including Curl Curl and Manly, and stopping at North Head for great views across the harbor to the city.
Back in the city center, see the sights of central Sydney on a private tour that takes you to see Sydneys origins in the historic The Rocks area, the iconic Sydney Opera House, the sandstone seat known as Mrs Macquaries Chair, and the affluent houses and manicured gardens of Sydney's eastern suburbs.
Visit the sandstone cliffs at the Gap in Watsons Bay for fabulous Pacific Ocean views, then return to the Sydney city center, arriving at your hotel at approximately 5:30pm.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Ku-ring-gai, Northern Beaches And Sydney Sightseeing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Morning tea refreshments
- National park fees
- Local guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: Ku-ring-gai, Northern Beaches And Sydney Sightseeing
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.