Private Tour: Kuala Selangor Fireflies River Ride Including Dinner From Kuala Lumpur
OverviewA boat ride on the Selangor River is a showcase for fireflies that twinkle like stars in the mangrove trees of Kuala Selangor, a coastal town northwest of Kuala Lumpur. Travel there by private minivan from your hotel and visit Melawati Hill and a Chinese fishing village prior to the boat tour at Kampung Kunatan. A delicious seafood dinner will be served.
Know More about this tourThis personalized day trip starts with pickup at your hotel lobby in Kuala Lumpur in the afternoon. Depart in the comfort of your private vehicle for Bukit Melawati (Melawati Hill), situated in the Kuala Selangor district about 43 miles (70 km) from KL. Learn about the hills history of conflict with the early establishment of the Sultanate of Selangor, and stop to interact with the silvered leaf monkeys that will climb onto your shoulder for food.
Then continue on to the fishing village for dinner at a restaurant with a fantastic view over the river. Watch the sunset as fishing boats pass by while you savor fresh seafood dishes (vegetarian and meat options are available on request).
After dinner, you're taken to Kampung Kuantan to see the firefly colony. During the boat ride, you will be assigned together with your family or friends to cherish the bioluminescent show in the night sky. After this unique experience in the mangroves, you will be transported back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Kuala Selangor Fireflies River Ride Including Dinner From Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel pick up and drop off within Kuala lumpur city
- Boat Ride
- Dinner at Local Restaurant
- English Speaking Guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: Kuala Selangor Fireflies River Ride Including Dinner From Kuala Lumpur
- Other Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Vegetarian or meat dishes are available upon request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.