Private Tour: Kumrovec Day Trip From Zagreb
OverviewTake a private tour to the most famous village on earth. Kumrovec the village that is known since 1463. It is surrounded by the ruins of Cesar grad. In the center of the village you can find museum Old Village (Staro Selo) which is significant ethnic and cultural point of Kumrovec.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel in Zagreb, you'll make the trip to Kumrovec, a preserved, open air museum village of 19th and 20th century homes. Visit the birthplace of Josip Broz Tito and learn about his rise to fame and the history of communist Yugoslavia from your private guide. You'll also see his elementary school, arboretum where he hosted public figures, and a large bronze statue in his honor.
Antique homes, called hize, represent Croatia's history.Each house tells astory of peasant life and craft, such as pottery, wheelwrights, blacksmithing, and toy making, which is a protected cultural heritage.
After your tour in Kumrovec you can try atraditional meal at Gresna Gorica, a restaurant full of legends of tragic and forbidden love. No wonder its name translates to 'The Hill of Sin.'
At the end of the tour you will be taken back to your hotel in Zagreb.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Kumrovec Day Trip From Zagreb
- Transportation with luxury vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee to Kumrovec village
Exclusions for Private Tour: Kumrovec Day Trip From Zagreb
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Trip: Enchanting Ljubljana and Lake Bled from Zagreb
- Zagreb Escape Room Game
- Varazdin Baroque Town and Trakoscan Castle - Small Group Day Trip from Zagreb
- Opatija and Rijeka Full Day Private Tour from Zagreb
- Plitvice Lakes Small-Group Tour from Split with Transfer to Zagreb
- Plitvice Lakes Small-Group Tour from Zagreb with Transfer to Split