Enjoy the best of Lima's landmarks on this 5-hour private, afternoon tour. See the city's architecture, squares, churches and catacombs and top-off the evening at the Magic Water Circuit at the Reserve Park. Marvel at the several impressive fountains, lights, music, and even holograms. Your tour includes private transport and guide.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourYour private tour starts in the afternoon with pickup from your hotel. Meet your private guide and head to tour Lima and see its colonial an modern sides. First, you will visit San Martin Plaza and walk through the busy and pedestrian-only Jirón de la Union street (Union Street). Admire this street, which was built in 1535 and maintains its old charm with various shops and restaurants set in a mixture of old and new buildings.
Then, you will arrive to Plaza de Armas, the main plaza in Lima. Here, you can admire the palaces and the famous and World Heritage Listed Monastery of San Francisco. Visit this monastery and learn about its famous architecture and Spanish Baroque style construction. Learn about its convent library which possesses around 25,000 important antique texts and then visit the Catacombs, which are just underneath the monastery. Famous for being Lima's first cemetery, these catacombs have more than 70,000 burials. Explore this place, walk through narrow passages and look down into deep pits which are lined with mysterious bones and skulls.
After a great tour of colonial Lima, you will head to the amazing Magic Water Circuit (El Circuito Mágico del Agua), located at the Reserve Park of Lima. Enjoy an impressive light and water show suited for the whole family. The show includes thirteen impressive fountains that combine movement, light, sound and images. There is also a special fountain where children (and adults) can play in the water and get wet - so make sure to bring a change of clothes if you want to do this!
Once the show is over, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Lima City Sightseeing And Magic Water Circuit
- Local taxes
- All activities
- Professional English speaking guide
- All site and attraction entrance tickets
- All transfers and transportation in a private van
- Professional driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Lima City Sightseeing And Magic Water Circuit
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A small amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a jacket
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Important: Pickup and drop-off is only included from hotels in the Lima city center (pickup and drop-off from/to the Lima airport or the Callao port is not included and will cause an additional cost)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.