Private Tour Limon HIghlights 6 In 1
OverviewIn this private tour just for your party, you will be able to visit Puerto Limon's main attractions. You will visit Cahuita National Park and take a nature walk, Take a boat tour along Tortuguero canal and its abundant wildlife, visit a banana plantation, visit the souvenir shops, enjoy the country drive and sightseeing around the Caribbean province of Costa Rica.
Know More about this tour
During this tour you will enjoy:
1) A short City Tour: A bus drive around the City of Puerto Limon
2) A visit to Cahuita National Park (Rainforest & Beaches). Located at just 60 minutes from the Pier, Cahuita, from the indigenous worlds kawe or mahogany and ta or point, was created in 1970 to protect the country's largest coral reef. One hundred twenty-three species of fish have been listed here, along with a variety of corals and other invertebrates. The park also protects an example of tropical moist forest, along with swamps forest and marshland. Cahuita is a perfect place for those who want to enjoy a beautiful tropical beach, the rain forest and abundant wildlife. Upon arrival to Cahuita Town, we will get into the park for a 45 minutes nature walk for enjoy the rich biodiversity of the area, along a flat and shady trail that runs along the shoreline. Monkeys, Sloths, Iguanas, Toucans, Colourful Frogs and many other species are very common to see during this tour. This is a very easy walk for all, from kids to seniors.
3) Visit a Banana Plantation, where many interesting facts about this amazing fruit will be explained: The Crop, harvesting, processing, packing and exportation. Costa Rica is the second largest banana producer in the world and 80% of the plantations are located in Limon province, becoming one of the most important economical activities in the region. Note: In this tour we visit the plantations. No the packing houses due they are private properties and we are not allowed to get in.
4) Coastal Drive: Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Puerto Limon coastline during the bus drive to the different attractions.
5) The Tortuguero Canals: Board your covered boat for a 60 minutes leisurely cruise through the jungle canals. Your guide explains the rain forest eco-system and points out sights of interest. Keep an eye out for wildlife including howler monkeys, many sloths, toucans, aquatic birds, bats and crocodiles as well as exotic flora.
6) Enjoy the Souvenirs Stores & Shopping: During our Limon Highlights tour, you will enjoy different souvenirs stores. The Caribbean enjoys a diversity of cultures: Afro-Costa Rican, Bribri and Cabcar, Asian, Italian and Central American, among others. Besides food, the region features a collection of cultural activities and traditions that also differentiate it from the rest of the country.Taking part of this amazing tour, you will become an expertise about the rich cultural heritage and ecological resources of the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica. Don't miss it
Inclusions for Private Tour Limon HIghlights 6 In 1
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Admission ticket
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- River cruise
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour Limon HIghlights 6 In 1
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Indigenous Reserve Chocolate and Waterfalls
- Canopy Tour from Puerto Viejo of Limon
- Puerto Viejo Jungle Adventure: Hiking, Rapelling, and Canopy Tour
- Hiking Cahuita from Puerto Viejo of Limon
- Native American Reserve Visit and Waterfall from Puerto Viejo of Limon
- Bribri Cultural Tour with Shaman Ritual and Waterfall Hike from Limon
- Kekoldi Half Day from Puerto Viejo of Limon
- Hiking Gandoca - Manzanillo from Puerto Viejo of Limon