Private Tour: Lisbon Helicopter Flight
OverviewTake to the skies to see Lisbon from a whole new perspective on this private helicopter tour. Choose to leave in the morning or afternoon and pick from three scenic routes. One route offers spectacular views of architectural gems including Belm Tower and Monastery of St Jerome. Another route traces the wild coast up to Estoril and Cascais, while the third option ventures to the remote, windswept cliffs of Cape Espichel. Whichever route you choose, travel in style in a private helicopter.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourMeet your pilot at the waterfront Lisbon heliport and ascend high into the skies for a memorable sightseeing excursion. All three tours are private so you can enjoy an intimate experience.
Discoveries Lisbon Morning or Afternoon Tour (15 Minutes):See the city of Lisbon from above. As you take off and gain height, look down at the shrinking river and waterfront below. Enjoy birds-eye views of historical Lisbon monuments including Belm Tower and the Monastery of St Jerome.
Soar over the impressive 25th of April Bridge, which spans the glorious Tagus River and connects Lisbon to Almada. Try to pick out the figure of the Christ the King (Cristo Rei) monument . Observe the Tagus River Mouth and the south and west coasts of Lisbon the last view the Portuguese sailors saw when they sail from here to Discover the World. After around 15 minutes, touch ground again back at the Lisbon heliport.
Estoril and Cascais Morning or Afternoon Tour (20 Minutes):The coast leading from Lisbon to Cascais is among the most beautiful stretches of coastline in the world. On this route, see it in all its glory from above. Look down at the Carcavelos beach and be mesmerized by the white-flecked waves of the Atlantic swell as they roll into the sand. Keep an eye out for the mighty Fort of So Julio da Barra, a huge fortification that sits to the east of the beach.
Pass over pretty resort town of Estoril and onto the picturesque harbor of Cascais. Between the two towns, observe the varied coastal scenery, which includes stretches of smooth golden sand as well as dramatic rocky outcrops. After 20 minutes, land back in Lisbon.
Atlantic Morning or Afternoon Tour (30 Minutes):Departing from Lisbon, this tour crosses over the Tagus River and glides over Caparica, an unbroken stretch of magnificent beach on the south bank of the river. Journey further out onto the Setbal Peninsula and witness the terrain becoming wilder.
Admire the dizzying views down over the towering cliffs of Cape Espichel, which rise dramatically out of the water. Gaze down at this area of incredible natural beauty and try to pick out the church of Nossa Senhra do Cabo (Our Lady of the Cape), an austere 18th-century structure that is the only building on the cape.
After spending 30 minutes up in the sky, land back at the heliport in Lisbon.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Lisbon Helicopter Flight
- Professional pilot
Exclusions for Private Tour: Lisbon Helicopter Flight
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 3 people per booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Not recommended for pregnant women
No food or drinking on board
In any dispute about the flight the pilot is the authority and decides on all matters
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Portugal Tour from Lisbon: Ftima, Sintra, vora, Cascais and Estoril Coast
- Lisbon Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Obidos Sightseeing Trip
- Private Tour: Lisbon Football Experience
- Private Tour: Hidden Treasures of Lisbon
- vora and Estremoz Private Day Tour from Lisbon
- Private Full-Day Ftima and Western Region Tour from Lisbon
- Giraldo Square and City Center Walking Tour of vora