Private Tour: Lisbon In One DayWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy this full-day private tour of Lisbon, accompanied by an English-speaking guide. Discover the city's best-kept secret's that go back over three thousand years! Tour castles, cathedrals, shops, and monuments along with the Tagus River.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Fully narrated tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourBegin your day with a pick-up from your central Lisbon hotel. Set out for São Jorge Castle where you can admire Lisbon’s oldest archaeological vestiges, medieval setting, and panoramic city views. Descend into the city, traversing its ancient alleys, and uncover one of Lisbon’s most secret churches. Admire the Italian influences on the art inside St. Vicente de Fora Church, then head to Comércio Square along the Tagus River. At various point on your tour, you can stop to enjoy fresh-squeezed lemonade, a pastel de belem tart, and shop for local handicrafts.
Stop to enjoy lunch (own expense), then make your way to the Tile Museum to learn about the art of ceramic tile-making and view some of its most distinctive examples. Your guide will transport you through the city streets to Baixa for a tour. Continue onto Principe Real and Bairro Alto, and visit St. Roque Church and museum, which holds some one-of-a-kind European treasures.
Make your way downhill to Chiado to peruse the local shops before visiting Mosteiro dos Jerónimos (Jeronimos Monastery). Conclude your tour next to the Torre de Belém, symbol of Portuguese nationality, at the mouth of the Tagus River. Your guide will then drop you back off at your accommodations.
Nossa Senhora do Monte
S. Vicente de Fora Church
S. Jorge Castle
Lunch: free time
Terreiro do Paço
S. Pedro de Alcântara Belvedere
S. Roque Church
S. Roque Museum
Pastéis de Belém tasting
Torre de Belém
Inclusions for Private Tour: Lisbon In One Day
- Private tour
- Driver/guide (full time trip leader)
- Tourist luxury vehicle
- Comfort pack (fresh waters and cleaning wipes)
- Roman Theatre Tickets
- "Pastel de Nata" tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport. Pickup and drop-off does not include luggage transport
Exclusions for Private Tour: Lisbon In One Day
- Entrance fees (Tickets: S. Jorge Castle 8.50€‚ Student and Senior 5€; Tile Museum 5€, Student and Senior 2.5€‚ S. Roque Museum 2.5€)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travellers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes
Gratuities are not included
We recommend: Buy S. Jorge Castle online ticket in advance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.