Private Tour: Ljubljana And Lake Bled Day Trip From Zagreb
OverviewLjubljana is a charming city full of artists, museums, and galleries.With immense natural beauty, Bled, together with its surroundings, ranks among the most beautiful alpine resorts, renowned for its mild, healing climate and thermal lake water.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourLjubljana has no world-famous attractions, which is just great: there's no need to hop from one place to another, taking photos and crossing the items on your checklist. You will have the time to stroll around and enjoy the city itself.With a population of 300,000, it is one of the smallest capital cities in Europe. Slovenia's capital and largest city also happens to be one of Europe's greenest and most livable capitals. Car traffic is restricted in the center, leaving the leafy banks of Ljubljanica River, which flows through the city's heart, free for pedestrians and cyclists.
The beauty of the mountains reflected on the lake, the sun, the serenity and the fresh air arouse pleasant feelings in visitors throughout the year.With its emerald-green lake, picturesque church on an islet, a medieval castle clinging to a rocky cliff and some of the highest peaks of the Julian Alps as backdrops, Bled is Slovenia's most popular resort.
The trip starts from Zagreb!
Inclusions for Private Tour: Ljubljana And Lake Bled Day Trip From Zagreb
- Professional driver/tour leader
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
Exclusions for Private Tour: Ljubljana And Lake Bled Day Trip From Zagreb
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of tour is approximate, the exact duration will depend on traffic conditions
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Trakoscan Castle & Varazdin from Zagreb
- Private Tour: Zagreb - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Ljubljana and Bled - Small Group Day Tour from Zagreb
- Experience Plitvice lakes tour
- 3 Days for 3 NPs Plitvice-North Velebit-Paklenica
- Plitvice lakes semi private tour from Zagreb
- Full-Day Ljubljana and Bled Small-Group Tour from Zagreb
- Zagreb Urban Kayaking Tour