Private Tour: London City Center Historical Walking Tour
OverviewYou will feel right at home in London with an expert guide as they share with you the city's secrets whilst passing by the most recognised City Monuments.Not only will you get your bearings and cover the major landmarks, you will also discover the entertaining stories of history's main players: Winston Churchill, King Charles II, Queen Elizabeth II and many more. The guide will take you to the hidden spots and along the way they will provide you with insider knowledge and helpful advice so you can to make the most of your visit.
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourTo understand London, you first need to understand its long, complex history. Our expert guides will peel back the layers as you walk past some of the most iconic places in central London like Trafalgar Square and the House of Parliament. Learn about Chaucer at Westminster Abbey or maybe bump into the Prime Minister at 10 Downing Street. The tour will pass through the sweeping green parks, bustling crowds, and quaint squares that make up this fascinating urban landscape. Learn about the monarchs and leaders, like Queen Elizabeth II and Winston Churchill, while also taking advantage of your local guide, who will be more than willing to share a few of the citys best kept secrets as you explore together.
Inclusions for Private Tour: London City Center Historical Walking Tour
- Private Walking Tour
- Professional Tour Guide Exclusively For You
- Available Daily At 10Am And 2Pm
- Duration 2 - 2.5 Hours
- Tour Will Run, Rain Or Shine
Exclusions for Private Tour: London City Center Historical Walking Tour
- Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum of 10 people per tour allowed
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some cant be visited from the inside.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Guided Tour of Residential London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor from London
- Arrival or Departure Private Transfer: London Heathrow Airport to Bath
- Private Tour: Stonehenge Tour from London in a Chauffeured Range Rover
- 'Downton Abbey' TV Locations and Blenheim Palace Tour from London
- Private Tour: Chauffeur-Driven Sightseeing Tour of London