Private Tour: London Ghost Tour By Traditional Black Cab
OverviewSet off on a 2.5-hour spooky sightseeing tour of London by iconic London black cab. Driven by a private driver -- a master of storytelling with first-hand experience of the paranormal -- youll learn all about the ghosts of London who are doomed to spend eternity among the living. See top London attractions like Big Ben and Tower Bridge; hear tales of Percy the Poltergeist and Scratching Fanny; and see the places where Jack the Ripper met his victims.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourArriving in a traditional London black taxi, your private driver will collect you from your central London hotel, and then youll be on your way. Safe in the black cabs comfortable seats, sit back and watch the spooky sights of London pass by as your driver gives you the lowdown on the capitals ghosts and ghouls.
On a route around central London, youll discover all the haunted parts of the city both around well-known sights like Big Ben and the Tower of London, and around lesser-known darkened streets in neighborhoods like Mayfair, St James and Shoreditch.
Visit the place where Londons infamous villain -- Jack the Ripper -- met his victims, and hear tales from your guide of ghostly apparitions, like Percy the Poltergeist who mysteriously appears at Burlingtons Arcade on Londons Piccadilly. Learn about the amusing 18th-century myth of Scratching Fanny, and the Phantom Landlord, who appeared to leer over his patrons in a city pub.
Stop to walk around with your guide around intriguing dark alleyways, and learn about a very different London in the days of the Plague. Visit the building that is said to be Britains most haunted, and stop for a drink (included) in a 300-year-old pub one that is ghostly of course.
After 2.5 hours of exploring Londons darker side, your guide will drop you back off at your hotel safe from the streets with their lurking lost souls!
Inclusions for Private Tour: London Ghost Tour By Traditional Black Cab
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: London Ghost Tour By Traditional Black Cab
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and Madame Tussauds Entry Ticket
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and London Eye Ticket
- London Combo: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Shrek's Adventure Admission Ticket
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Tower of London Ticket
- Vegan Food Tour Experience in London
- Private Departure Transfer:Central London to London Heathrow Airport for Up to 5 Passengers
- Private Departure Transfer:Central London to London Heathrow Airport for Up to 3 Passengers
- Activity and Yoga Retreat