OverviewIndulge your inner Potterhead with this private, 4-hour black cab tour of London. With a private driver-guide, explore the muggle capitals sights and visit real-life locations featured in the Harry Potter movies. See Gringotts Wizarding Bank, cross over the Knight Bus Bridge, pose for photos by the Leaky Cauldron and set off in search of Grimmauld Place, Platform 9 and the Ministry of Magic. Then, cap your tour with a hop-on hop-off cruise along the Thames River, following the same route Harry takes when he flies over London on his broomstick.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Private Tour: London Harry Potter Tour By Black Cab Including Thames River Cruise
- Hotel pickup
- Private driver-guide
- Transport by private black cab
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off Thames River cruise ticket
Exclusions for Private Tour: London Harry Potter Tour By Black Cab Including Thames River Cruise
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
There are no booster seats in London taxis
Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
Maximum of five passengers per taxi
The driver will wait for you for a maximum of 20 minutes after your tour start time
No food or beverages can be consumed in the taxi without prior agreement from the driver
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Warner Bros. Studio: The Making Of Harry Potter With Luxury Round-Trip Transport From London
- London In One Day Sightseeing Tour Including Tower Of London, Changing Of The Guard And London Eye Upgrade
- Led Zeppelin - Commemoration Day
- London Gets The Blues
- Bob Marley And London Caribbean Connections
- Rock Weekend London
- The Liar Liar Square Mile London Walking Tour
- Forgotten London Walking Tour
- Dance Of The Dead Tour
- The Secret London Walking Tour