London Historical Walking Tour Including The British Museum Tours - Private Tour, London
OverviewOn this private London Historical Walking Tour you can discover the jewels of London and it's most popular British museum. Take the time to get to know London intimately with a half-day excursion and a private tour guide dedicated to revealing not just the most famous landmarks but the most hidden secrets of London history too.
- Led by a local tour guide to the London Historical Walking Tour and British Museum Tours.
- Know the hidden mystry and historical secrets of London on this amazing walking tour.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience with the history of London.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the London city.
Know More about this tourStart off your private trip to London with an introduction to culture and civilizations at the monumental collection of the British Museum, spanning 6000 years of human history. It features items from all over the world like Samurai armor and rare Assyrian lion hunt reliefs. Our guides will take a serious but enjoyable approach towards the museums galleries, discussing primitive tribes and fallen empires through a carefully chosen selection of items. Youll learn about the Mummy of Katebet, the Lewis Chessmen, and the Rosetta Stone the actual rock, not the language learning program. Walk away with an understanding of what we humans have achieved during our short history and hopefully youll be proud to call yourself a part of this incredible species.
After a break for lunch, continue with your guide to understand London through its history as you walk through its urban landscape. Our expert guides will peel back the layers as you walk past some of the most iconic places in central London like Trafalgar Square and the House of Parliament. Learn about Chaucer at Westminster Abbey or maybe bump into the Prime Minister at 10 Downing Street. The tour will pass through the sweeping green parks, bustling crowds, and quaint squares that define London. Learn about the monarchs and leaders, like Queen Elizabeth II and Winston Churchill, while also taking advantage of your local guide, who will be more than willing to share a few of the citys best kept secrets as you explore together.
Inclusions for London Historical Walking Tour Including The British Museum Tours - Private Tour, London
- Private Museum Tour & Walking Tour
- Professional Tour Guide Exclusively For You
- Available At 10Am
- Duration 5 - 5.5 Hours (Including A Lunch Break)
- Private Transportation Included Between Tour Locations If Necessary
- Tour Will Run, Rain Or Shine
Exclusions for London Historical Walking Tour Including The British Museum Tours - Private Tour, London
- Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people permitted per tour allowed
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Notes: British Museum and other attractions or museums in London may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London Airport Executive Private Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Bath, Lacock and Stonehenge from London
- London Airport to Airport Private Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Avebury from London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- London to Stonehenge Independent Return Trip Including Entry
- Airport to Airport London Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: Central London to Heathrow Airport