London Historical Walking Tour Including The British Museum Tours - Private Tour, LondonWrite a Review
On this private London Historical Walking Tour you can discover the jewels of London and it's most popular British museum. Take the time to get to know London intimately with a half-day excursion and a private tour guide dedicated to revealing not just the most famous landmarks but the most hidden secrets of London history too.
- Led by a local tour guide to the London Historical Walking Tour and British Museum Tours.
- Know the hidden mystry and historical secrets of London on this amazing walking tour.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience with the history of London.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the London city.
Know More about this tourStart off your private trip to London with an introduction to culture and civilizations at the monumental collection of the British Museum, spanning 6000 years of human history. It features items from all over the world like Samurai armor and rare Assyrian lion hunt reliefs. Our guides will take a serious but enjoyable approach towards the museum’s galleries, discussing primitive tribes and fallen empires through a carefully chosen selection of items. You’ll learn about the Mummy of Katebet, the Lewis Chessmen, and the Rosetta Stone – the actual rock, not the language learning program. Walk away with an understanding of what we humans have achieved during our short history and hopefully you’ll be proud to call yourself a part of this incredible species.
After a break for lunch, continue with your guide to understand London through its history as you walk through its urban landscape. Our expert guides will peel back the layers as you walk past some of the most iconic places in central London like Trafalgar Square and the House of Parliament. Learn about Chaucer at Westminster Abbey or maybe bump into the Prime Minister at 10 Downing Street. The tour will pass through the sweeping green parks, bustling crowds, and quaint squares that define London. Learn about the monarchs and leaders, like Queen Elizabeth II and Winston Churchill, while also taking advantage of your local guide, who will be more than willing to share a few of the city’s best kept secrets as you explore together.
Inclusions for London Historical Walking Tour Including The British Museum Tours - Private Tour, London
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
Exclusions for London Historical Walking Tour Including The British Museum Tours - Private Tour, London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.