Private Tour: London Photography Walking Tour From Trafalgar Square To Covent Garden
OverviewEnjoy a private photography tour which contrasts heritage and tradition of Trafalgar Square against the vibrant and colorful energy of London’s Chinatown and creativity of Covent Garden. Learn how to get the best from your camera during your tour, led by an expert professional photographer.
- Led by a professional photographer
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourPhotograph British heritage and tradition in Trafalgar Square- home of the world famous Landseer Lions, National Gallery, mermaid sculptures, elegant fountains and many fine statues and monuments. Capture street entertainers and pavement artists who create colorful chalk drawings for you to photograph and admire.
Walking at a leisurely pace you make your way to Leicester Square and photograph the gardens, the fountains and a great statue of William Shakespeare whose presence dominates the gardens. You take a short working break for refreshments (own expense) and to review progress. Then make your way to Chinatown, your expert photographer guides you to the best view points to photograph the colourful landscape of Chinatown. Marvel at colorful shop fronts full of exotic foods and delicacies. Be amazed by stalls crammed with colorful novelties and lanterns. You take your time to photograph the rich and authentic colors of Chinatown before making your way to Covent Garden. Explore the architecture of the Royal Opera House, quirky side streets and street entertainers before making your way to the extraordinary and colorful Neals Yard. At all times your personal photographer is there to guide and help you take outstanding photographs.
During the Private London Photography Tour learn how to:
- improve composition
- use light to its best advantage
- use depth of field
- create blurred backgrounds
- use shutter speed to create movement
- use shutter speed to freeze action
Inclusions for Private Tour: London Photography Walking Tour From Trafalgar Square To Covent Garden
- Professional photographer guide
- Review of photographs taken
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: London Photography Walking Tour From Trafalgar Square To Covent Garden
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Age: Minimum 16
Tours are conducted in English
Bring your own camera
Bring additional memory cards to handle the extra photos you take during a tour
Fully charged camera battery and/or spare battery
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A maximum of 6 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.