From world-famous Piccadilly Circus to Chinatown, youll wander Sohos tangle of streets beloved by tourists and locals alike. Music enthusiasts will revel in seeing where Jimi Hendrix first performed in town, where Beatlemania began, and where hits like Bohemian Rhapsody were recorded. Youll wander the squares and routes that played parts in major cultural events. Learn about womens suffrage movement at Golden Square and discover the earliest study of epidemiology along Broad Street. Ponder the works of philosopher Karl Marx on Greek Street before discussing when the LGBT community began calling Soho home. End your tour with some dumplings in Chinatown. By the end of the tour, youll understand why London is such an exciting and dynamic place beyond its wartime and royal history.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Meeting point:, Outside the Criterion Theatre in Piccadilly Circus, opposite the famous Piccadilly Circus screens.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewCounterculture and civil protests collide on this 2 to 2.5 hour private tour of Londons iconic Soho neighborhood. Follow your local guide through the tangle of streets that light up at night in the citys entertainment district. Learn about its rarely boring, sometimes seedy, but always surprising history.
Know More about this tour
- Private Walking Tour
- Professional Tour Guide Exclusively For You
- Available Daily At 10Am And 2Pm
- Duration 2 - 2.5 Hours
- Tour Will Run, Rain Or Shine
- Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum of 10 people per tour allowed
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some cant be visited from the inside.
You Might Also Like
- Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath from London
- London Eye Skip-the-Line Ticket
- London in One Day Sightseeing Tour Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard with Optional London Eye Upgrade
- Oxford, Cotswolds, Stratford-on-Avon and Warwick Castle Day Trip from London
- Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath with Pub Lunch in Lacock
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford Custom Day Trip
- Tower of London Entrance Ticket Including Crown Jewels and Beefeater Tour
- Bath, Stonehenge and The English Countryside Day Tour from London