Private Tour: London Walking Tour Of The British Museum
OverviewDiscover London's wealth of history and culture in style on a private walking tour of the British Museum, with an art historian to guide you. You will enjoy personalized attention on your special private tour of one of London’s most famous museums.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by an art historian
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourThe Museum is the largest ethnographic Museum in the world - culture is its theme. It represents not only British culture but it is a collection of World cultures such as the Egyptian, Assyrian, Mesopotamian, Greek, Roman, Pacific Ocean, the Americas and Eastern Cultures. This British Museum tour is ideal for a personalised perspective on the collections. Everything is huge here like the recently refurbished hall; the Museum owns over 8 million objects, of which 2 million are on display. You may not see them all! Among the main objects are some of the most important Egyptian statues, the Rosetta Stone, the Egyptian Mummies, the famous Assyrian Lion Hunt, the Standard of Ur - from the small but powerful Mesopotamian town where Abraham was born and lived in the year 2000 BC - the Parthenon Sculptures, Roman sculpture with the famous Portland Vase, Caesars and Augustus's Ist century BC busts, Anglo Saxon Herds recently discovered etc.
Inclusions for Private Tour: London Walking Tour Of The British Museum
- Entrance fees
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Professional art historian guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: London Walking Tour Of The British Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Guided Tour of Residential London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor from London
- Arrival or Departure Private Transfer: London Heathrow Airport to Bath
- Private Tour: Stonehenge Tour from London in a Chauffeured Range Rover
- 'Downton Abbey' TV Locations and Blenheim Palace Tour from London
- Private Tour: Chauffeur-Driven Sightseeing Tour of London