Private Tour: London Walking Tour Of The Tower Of London And Tower Bridge
OverviewExplore London's wealth of history in style on a private walking tour of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, with an expert to guide you. Accompanied by your own private guide who specializes in art history, you'll enjoy personalized attention on your special private tour of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Led by an art historian
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourThe Tower of London is Europe's best preserved medieval fortress, and one of London's oldest buildings. It was established by William the Conqueror in 1067, and over the centuries many members of royalty and the aristocracy have lost their lives here.
Accompanied by your private guide, you'll visit the Jewel House containing the Crown Jewels, the White Tower and Chapel of St. John, one of the purest expressions of Norman architecture. You'll gain incredible insights into the Tower's architecture and history on this private walking tour, with ceremony and tradition provided by the Yeomen Warden who parade daily at 11am in the Inner Ward.
Just down river from the Tower is Tower Bridge, a famous London landmark built between 1886 and 1894. The view from the towers provides a wonderful panorama of London, all the way down river to Greenwich and Canary Wharf.
This in-depth private walking tour of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge is hosted by an expert guide specializing in art history. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.
Inclusions for Private Tour: London Walking Tour Of The Tower Of London And Tower Bridge
- Entrance fees
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Professional art historian guide
Exclusions for Private Tour: London Walking Tour Of The Tower Of London And Tower Bridge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London Airport Executive Private Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Bath, Lacock and Stonehenge from London
- London Airport to Airport Private Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Avebury from London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- London to Stonehenge Independent Return Trip Including Entry
- Airport to Airport London Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: Central London to Heathrow Airport