Private Tour: Los Angeles Helicopter Ride With Rooftop LandingWrite a Review
Experience the ultimate Los Angeles tour by private 4-seater helicopter, including a rooftop landing with Champagne toast in downtown LA. Soar the skies above Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Venice Beach and Marina del Rey before your expert pilot lands atop a building overlooking the city skyline. Your 50-minute helicopter flight takes off from Burbank’s Atlantic terminal, with multiple departure times available.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Likely to Sell Out
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic helicopter flight
Know More about this tourCheck in for your private helicopter tour at the Atlantic terminal in Burbank, an approximate 30-minute drive from downtown Los Angeles. Situated in the midst of LA’s entertainment district and close to Universal Studios, the spacious terminal greets passengers with comfy leather chairs where you can relax like a movie star before your 50-minute flight.
Meet your expert pilot and climb aboard the 4-seater helicopter, then receive a safety briefing and settle in at a window seat before take-off over Los Angeles. Begin your aerial tour over the coastal regions of Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Venice Beach and Marina del Rey, each offering breathtaking views of pristine beaches and affluent homes. The pilot soars above exclusive celebrity homes in Bel Air, Beverly Hills and the Hollywood Hills — with an up-close look at the iconic Hollywood Sign and Sunset Strip.
Then see Los Angeles in style as you make an exciting landing atop a downtown building, where you’ll have 15 minutes to snap photos of the city skyline. Toast your adventure with a glass of Champagne before you’re whisked away. Marvel at the eye-popping sights of Walt Disney Concert Hall, LA LIVE, Dodger Stadium, Griffith Observatory and more before you’re safely returned to the heliport.
Please note: This tour requires a minimum of two people per booking.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Los Angeles Helicopter Ride With Rooftop Landing
- 50-minute helicopter flight
- Complimentary Champagne toast
- Bottle water and soft drinks
- 15-minute landing at scenic lookout point
Exclusions for Private Tour: Los Angeles Helicopter Ride With Rooftop Landing
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Champagne will be served to those 21 years and up
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Per FAA regulations, infants 1 years old and under are considered ‘lap children,’ and may require proof of identification, such as a birth certificate
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft there is weight limit per passenger of 300 pounds (136 kg)
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Helicopters can hold up to four (4) passengers plus the pilot
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.