- Day 1: Hurghada Luxor
In the early morning, we will pick you up from your hotel by a private a/c car and take you to Luxor. Here you will be accompanied by your own Egyptologist tour guide and visit the famous Karnak temple, the largest place of worship ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means the most sacred of places. The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built over more than two thousand years by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great Hypostyle Hall is an incredible forest of giant pillars. On the way you will enjoy lunch at a quality restaurant and then you will be accompanied by your tour guide to visit the majestic Luxor temple, which was built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II for rituals and festivals, it is dedicated to the god Amun. Then there will be some free time for shopping in Luxor. Afterwards you will be driven to your hotel for check in, leisurely free time in Luxor and overnight stay in Luxor.
- Day 2: Luxor / HurghadaVisit:
The Valley of the Kings. The final resting place of Egypt's rulers from the 18th to 20th dynasty; the Valley of the Kings is home to tombs including the great pharaoh Ramses II and boy pharaoh Tutankhamun.
Hatshepsut Temple. The queen who would-be king, Hatshepsut was a ruler loved by her people but always surrounded in controversy. See her spectacular temple at Luxor's West Bank, one of the best preserved of its kind.Then you will enjoy your lunch before we will drive you back to your hotel in Hurghada.
Meals: Breakfast - Lunch
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
4am Hotel pickups commence prior to this timeHotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
This is a 2-days tour to Luxor from Hurghada by a private air-conditioned vehicle. You will visit: Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple.
Know More about this tour
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry inside Tomb of King Tutankamoun
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Small-Group Luxor Tour from Hurghada Area with Lunch
- Private Tour: Cairo Day Trip from Hurghada
- Day Tour to Luxor from Hurghada by Car
- Private Tour: 2-Day Cairo and Luxor Tour from Hurghada Including Flights, Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Valley of the Kings, and Karnak
- Tour to Luxor from Hurghada
- Private Day Tour: Giza Pyramids and Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Tulun Mosque from Hurghada
- Private Luxor Day Trip From Hurghada
- Hurghada Cairo Private Day Trip with Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, and Sakkara