Take a step back into the ancient history of Egypt by exploring the famous sites in Luxor West Bank. Visit the Valley of the Kings, the world famous tomb of King Tutankhamen, the Colossi of Menmon and Hatshepsut Temple. All in a full day private guided tour.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourA representative will pick you up from your hotel to explore the West bank of Luxor. Start with a visit to the famous Valley of the Kings where there are many kings buried in this valley. The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I Tutmosis III, Tutankhamun, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII.
Then proceed to the Valley of the Queens which is located on the west bank of the River Nile, one and a half kilometers south-west of the Valley of the Kings also known as Biban al Harim and Ta Set Neferu which means seat of beauty. See the majestic Temple of Queen Hatshepsut the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt.
Inclusions for Private Tour Luxor West Bank Valley Of The Kings And Hatshepsut Temple Colossi Of Memnon
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Private Tour Luxor West Bank Valley Of The Kings And Hatshepsut Temple Colossi Of Memnon
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.