Private Tour: Luxor West Bank Valley Of The Kings Including Camel Or Horse Ride
OverviewEnjoy this private guided tour to see the highlights of the ancient West Bank monuments in Luxor. These highlights include Valley of the Kings (Necropolis of Thebes), Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only woman ever to reign over Egypt as Pharaoh, and the Colossi of Memnon. You also have the option of taking 2-hour Camel or Horse Ride .
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourIn the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel in central Luxor or harbor by an air-conditioned vehicle for a full guided trip of about 5 hours. First, you will be transported to the Necropolis of Thebes also known as the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank of Luxor. This ancient necropolis is a must-see for Luxor travelers. There, you will visit 3 ancient and mysterious tombs. Your Egyptologist tour guide will be on hand to advise you as to which tombs to visit. After visiting the tombs, you will be transported to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only woman ever to reign over Egypt as Pharaoh. Afterwards, you will be taken to see the Colossi of Memnon, the two largest ancient statues in Egypt which date back to the era of King Amenhotep III. Once you are finished, you will be taken for a camel or horse Ride for an additional 2 hours.
Upon completion of the experience, your guide will take you back to your Luxor accommodation.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Luxor West Bank Valley Of The Kings Including Camel Or Horse Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Tour: Luxor West Bank Valley Of The Kings Including Camel Or Horse Ride
- Food and drinks
- Optional tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.