- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Departs from your Hong Kong hotel
7:30am - 8:30amUpon booking, please contact local tour operator for exact pickup time (contact info will be provided in confirmation voucher).
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy :
- If you cancel at least 31 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 10 and 30 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 9 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Discover Portuguese influences in Macau on visits to various historical and cultural sites with your private guide on this private tour from Hong Kong. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Ruins of St Pauls and see the 17th-century Cathedral of St Paul. Visit two museums that demonstrate various themes running through Macaus history the Macau Museum and the Maritime Museum. End your tour with lunch at the stop of the Macau Tower and admire gorgeous birds-eye views of Macau, the Pearl River and beyond.
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tour
Local English-speaking guide
Entrance fees to sites as listed in itinerary
Round-trip ferry tickets
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Everthing was perfect. The transportation, the ferry, the driver and the guide.
Alex showed us the old City, the famous churches and we walked throu the old town with a lots of shops. Lunch at the Macau Tower was great. Also the Temple was very interested.
You can buy a lots of souvenirs If you want. The candies are delicious. It ist worth to do this trip
Great tour from Hong Kong over to Macau by jet boat. Incredible tour in this Portuguese founded city. A bit different than the other Chinese towns we've toured. The facade of St Paul's was really incredible, and walking thru the area was very interesting. Also enjoyed the sky tower stop and ta quick stop at a casino. Happy with the guide. Good language skills and informative. Recommend this trip highly!
Great services. This is the 4th time I have purchased your tour. I think this says it all.
Good visit , morte historic information .
Excellent from start to finish.Guide in Macau listened to exactly what we wanted and was happy to provide us with that rather than any seat itinerary.he was very knowledgable about history and such.He was so kind that we insisted he join us for lunch!
Our trip was terrific. Our guide was really great. Her English was well-understood and she adapted to our private group requests. We were all very pleased.