Private Tour: Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Al-Mujib Siq, And Dead Sea Day Trip From Amman
OverviewJourney from Amman to Madaba where St. George and martyrs churches, Mt Nebo, Baptism site at Jordan River, Al-Mujib Siq Trail, and Dead Sea beach.Mujib Siq Trail is closed during winter season and therefore is excluded from November to end of March.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in Amman around 8am. After a 1-hour drive, you will reach Madaba City and start by visiting St George's Greek Orthodox Church and Martyrs churches. At 10am you will visit Mt. Nebo Church. The view from the summit provides a panorama of the Holy Land and the valley of the River Jordan. The West Bank city of Jericho is usually visible from the summit, as is Jerusalem on a very clear day.
At 11am, you will arrive at the Baptism Site (Bethany Beyond Jordan Jordan River). Afterwards, travel tothe Al-Mujib Siq, (open only in the summer, closed November to March), arrive at around 2pm. The trail starts at the Visitor Center near the Mujib Bridge, where you can hire a local guide (own expense). Take the walkway over the dam to follow the course of the river, where you will have the opportunity to swim. (In winter time, you will take a visit to the Dead Sea for an amazing panoramic view instead).
At 4pm, travel to the Dead Sea Beach, spend an hour relaxing before making your way back to Amman for a hotel drop off around 7pm.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Al-Mujib Siq, And Dead Sea Day Trip From Amman
- English-speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Six attractions on 1 day trip (St. George, Martyrs churches, Mount Nebo , Baptism site, Mujib Siq Trail ORDead Sea Panoramic complex and the Dead Sea beach)
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Al-Mujib Siq, And Dead Sea Day Trip From Amman
- Entrance fees
- Guide at local sites
- Lunch or other meals are not included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Al-Mujib Siq Trail is a wet water trail, it is recommended that you bring a spare set of clothing
Al-Mujib Siq Trail (Apr to Oct only)
Minimum age is 18 years, however the Al-Mujib Siq Trail can be canceled if the group has younger passengers (Dead Sea viewpoint visited instead)
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour from Amman: Petra with Camel Ride
- Private Tour Petra with Monastery El Deir and lunch
- Travel to the edge of the basalt desert and discover Wine of Jordan, JR Wines
- Jordan tour 5D-4N
- Private Tour: Dana Nature Reserve Hike and Dead Sea with lunch
- The North Tour of Jordan Jerash Ajlun Castle and Um Qais
- Petra - One day tour
- Six-Hour Private Madaba and Dead Sea Tour from Amman