Private Tour: Madrid And Bernabéu
OverviewDiscover Madrid in comfort and then visit the temple of football: Bernabéu Stadium.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourThis is a tour specially developed for those visitors to Madrid who are also football enthusiasts. We begin with a panoramic tour of this wonderful city, and you will be able to see things as the following:
Puerta de Alcalá - El Retiro park - Atocha station - Prado museum - Neptuno fountain - Thyssen museum - House of Deputies (Congress) - Gran Vía - España square - Temple of Debod - The Royal Palace - The Cathedral - Puerta del Sol - Cibeles fountain - Colombus square - Nuevos Ministerios - Bernabéu stadium.
The Bernabéu Stadium
To football lovers all over the world, this is a temple of pilgrimage to visit at least once in your life. The centrepiece is the new exhibition hall covers a space of more than 1,000 square metres, and a total of 14 facilities that show the history and the present of one of the best football teams in the 20th century.
You will be able to climb to the highest part of the stadium, visit the trophy display (Cups and Supercups, images of historic matches, pictures of the first-team players, team boots), and enter the first-team changing room.
On match days, tours are available until 5 hours before the beginning of the game. After that time and until 3 hours before kick-off, it will only be possible to visit the “Best Club in History” room, the Trophy Exhibition and the Panoramic View of the Stadium.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Madrid And Bernabéu
- Price per vehicle (not per person)
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Child/infant safety seats available for no extra charge
- Transport by private Mercedes
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Private Tour: Madrid And Bernabéu
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation will be sent at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case, confirmation of availability will be sent within 48 hours whenever possible.
You will travel in a luxury Mercedes Benz (car, minivan, or 8-passenger van).
Price per vehicle (not per person).
A maximum of 8 people per booking.
All drivers speak English and Spanish. And some of them speak French as well.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Pub Crawl Clubbers Tour in Madrid
- Viator VIP: Early Access to Museo del Prado with Reina Sofia
- Viator Exclusive: Early Access to Royal Palace of Madrid
- El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen Half-Day and Madrid Segway Tour
- Tapas and History of Old Madrid Evening Tour
- 7-Day Small Group Guided Tour: Granada, Cordoba, Seville and Toledo from Madrid