Private Tour: Madrid And Museums
OverviewExplore Madrid from the comfort of your vehicle and visit one of the three museums of the 'Golden Triangle of Art’.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourThis tour has been designed for art lovers. We start with a panoramic tour of Madrid, and then you will have enough time to visit one of the three great art galleries in our city.
During the panoramic tour, we will show you, among other things, the following:
Puerta de Alcalá - El Retiro park - Atocha station - Puerta de Toledo - San Francisco el Grande Basilica - The Cathedral - The Royal Palace - Puerta del Sol - Cibeles fountain - Thyssen museum - Neptuno fountain - Reina Sofía museum - Royal Botanic gardens - Prado museum.
These are the three most important museums of art of Madrid. Please choose the one that interests you most to visit during this tour. The three museums described below are part of the so-called 'Golden Triangle of Art’ of Madrid.
1. Prado Museum
This is one of the finest art galleries in the world, the guardian of a great number of universally recognized masterpieces. A collection of 7,600 paintings, 1,000 sculptures, 4,800 engravings, and 8,200 drawings, though the museum currently shows around 1,000 works.
2. Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum
This is a collection unique in Europe, consisting of extremely valuable works of the English, German, Dutch and Italian schools, and examples of different European vanguard movements, impressionists, expressionists, and American paintings from the second half of the 20th century.
3. Reina Sofía Museum
This is the most important exhibition space in Spain for international-level modern and contemporary art. The museum owns a valuable collection of Spanish historic innovations, and works by extremely important creators from the 20th century such as Picasso, Miró, Oteiza, Julio González, Tápies, or Juan Gris, among others.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Madrid And Museums
- Price per vehicle (not per person)
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Child/infant safety seats available for no extra charge
- Transport by private Mercedes
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Private Tour: Madrid And Museums
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation will be sent at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case, confirmation of availability will be sent within 48 hours whenever possible.
You will travel in a luxury Mercedes Benz (car, minivan, or 8-passenger van).
Price per vehicle (not per person).
A maximum of 8 people per booking.
All drivers speak English and Spanish. And some of them speak French as well.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Flamenco Show with Lesson from Madrid
- Madrid Buen Retiro Park Small-Group Tour and Skip-the-Line Prado Museum Ticket
- Super Saver: Avila and Salamanca Day Trip Plus Madrid Walking tour
- Madrid Highlights: Guided Segway Tour
- Arabian Baths Experience at Madrid's Hammam Al ndalus
- 2 or 3 Day Cordoba and Seville from Madrid by Bus and High Speed Train