Private Tour: Mali Ston Day Trip With Oyster Tasting From DubrovnikWrite a Review
From USD 73.24
OverviewEscape the city and it's busy lifestyle and emerge yourself into wonderful nature of South Dalmatia. This private tour will be tailor made as per your wishes. You will be able to choose when to leave and how long to stay on certain sights. Take a chance and visit Mali Ston, Ston City Walls and salt works. Not to forget, the most important oysters tasting.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your accommodation and will be taken for a drive along the winding roads of Dubrovnik's coast. On the way to Ston, you will pass by countryside of Dubrovnik and be able to enjoy the view on wonderful nature and Adriatic sea.
Ston the medieval town whose history dates back as far as the 14th century. Proud owner of longest stone wall in Europe (5.5km), with narrow quiet streets, noble ancient houses and traces of ancient cultures scattered around.
It's former importance as a city of salt is confirmed today in the plants of the oldest active salt works in the world. Salt works remained a valuable tradition and natural way of producing slat that has not changed since ancient times. Take your time and walk up the longest stone wall of Europe, or see traditional secrets of salt production, take your time in Stone before you continue with your tour.
After sightseeing of Ston, you will be taken to Mali Ston for your tasting tour of oysters. Locals from area are known for cultivation of oysters and mussels since roman times. Oysters from this region are known as natural aphrodisiac. You will be taken on a boat ride andenjoy the untouched natural beauty of the protected eco system of Mali Ston bay, along with the sun and the sea in which many small islets 'are bathing'. The entire experience also has an educational character since we gladly share our knowledge and experience about the process of cultivating oysters with our guests. Learn how to gather oyster sand open them in the midst of an oyster farm and enjoy tasting it with a glass of local wine.
Boat ride takes approximate 60 min after which you will be brought back to in lands and continue your drive home full of new experiences and knowledge.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Mali Ston Day Trip With Oyster Tasting From Dubrovnik
- Transportation with luxury vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Boat trip to oysters farm
- Oysters and mussel tasting
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Private Tour: Mali Ston Day Trip With Oyster Tasting From Dubrovnik
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.