Private Tour: Mallorca Caves Of Drach And Majorica Pearl Factory - Palma De Mallorca
OverviewBe enchanted by one of Mallorcas greatest natural wonders on this 5.5-hour private tour of the Caves of Drach (Cavern of the Dragon) and Majorica Pearl Factory. Discover the secrets behind the creation of the beautiful pearls before exploring some of Mallorcas largest caves. With a knowledgeable private guide at your side, enjoy personalized commentary while marveling at the jaw-dropping rock formations. End the unforgettable trip with a classical concert, performed by musicians on a boat in an underground lake, and a majestic boat ride.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourStart your day, at a time convenient to you, with a pickup from your Mallorca hotel or, alternatively, meet your guide at the Palma de Mallorca cruise port. Relax as you journey out of the city and head inland by air-conditioned minivan. As you travel, ask your guide as many questions about the city and the island of Mallorca as you wish; the beauty of having a private guide is that the commentary is tailored to your interests.
After a while, arrive in the town of Manacor, the hometown of tennis star Rafael Nadal. Here, stop at Majorica Pearl Factory to see how its man-made pearls are crafted and, should you wish, to buy gifts for yourself or your friends and family.
Then, return to your minivan for the final leg of the journey to what is widely considered to be one of Mallorcas best natural wonders: the Caves of Drach. Spread over 1.5 miles (2.4 km), the Caves of Drach is made up of a series of caves and full of awe-inspiring formations, stalagmites and stalactites.
With your private guide leading the way, descend into the depths of Mallorcas biggest and most famous caves. Weave your way through the winding pathways, stopping every now and then to marvel at the incredible rock formations. Then, settle in a natural amphitheater to watch a short classical concert performed by a handful of musicians on a boat in Lake Martel, one of the largest underground lakes in the world.
After the concert, take a boat trip across the lake to further admire the natural beauty of the hauntingly lit caves. Alternatively, continue your tour around the lake by foot, if you wish. Your 5.5-hour tour then concludes back at your hotel or in Mallorcas city center.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Mallorca Caves Of Drach And Majorica Pearl Factory
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Private driver/guide
- Entrance fees
- Boat ride on Lake Martel
Exclusions for Private Tour: Mallorca Caves Of Drach And Majorica Pearl Factory
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
The visit to the Caves of Drach includes a considerable amount of steps; surfaces may be wet and slippery, so appropriate footwear is recommended
Be aware that temperatures inside the Caves of Drach can reach around 70F (20C) with 80% humidity
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.