Private Tour: Manaus Ecologic City
OverviewThis tour takes you into the main green parks of Manaus where you can see and learn more about the amazonian fauna and flora researching. You will visit the INPA which is the Amazonian Researching Institute where you can see the famous fresh water manatees, is the only place in the world that you can see these animals and then the next place is the military zoo where you can see and learn more about the local animals and fish. The zoo is sustained by the Brazilian army.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMeeting at the place informed by the customers, morning or afternoon tours available.
4 hours guided tour in those parks,
Transportation by van or car, depending on the group`s size,
Visit the INPA - The Amazon`s Research Institute, one of the largest places for researching of fauna and flora, is a beautiful park, walking in shade places you will see, the fresh water manatees tanks, the eletric eels tank, the alligators tank, the fresh water turtles lake, the science house where you can see and discover new projects released by the institute.
Take the transportation, you will see the CIGS, the Manaus Military Zoo, founded in 1969, is the main zoo of Manaus with many species of the local fauna and flora as well, walking in this place you can see the jaguars black and spotted, the famous anacondas, the playful monkeys, the harpy eagle and many other animals.
In the end, you will be dropped in your place can be airport, hotel or ship`s terminal of Manaus.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Manaus Ecologic City
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Group tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Manaus Ecologic City
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of two people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.