Private Tour: Manaus Historic City
OverviewThis tour is an overview where you can see and learn about the rubber boom time history of Manaus leaded by an English speaking guide.You will visit the famous Manaus Opera House with indoor and outdoor views, the Negro river Palace built in 1900, walk through the Adolpho Lisboa market where you will see the amazon fish, vegetables, fruits and souvenirs. You will also see the boat terminal where everyday many people travel in the amazon river sleeping in hammocks.This tour can be in the morning or in the afternoon.
Know More about this tourPick up at the place informed by the customer for a morning or afternoon tour.
4 hours guided tour,
Transportation by van or car depending on the group`s size,
Visit the Manaus Opera house and its surroundings, indoor tour to see the opera house and its beauty,
walking in the square you will see, the ports monument founded in 1900,
the catholic church of St Sebastian`s,
You will visit the Rio Negro Palace built in 1900 to be a private home and then after some years became the governor`s palace,
Visit the Manaus market, walking you will see and visit the fish, vegetables, fruits and souvenirs market,
Visit the Ponta Negra beach an some stops along the place for explanations and photos.
Back to the customer`s place, drop off at the hotels, ship`s terminal, or airport depending on the request.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Manaus Historic City
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Group Tour with other passengers from other hotels in Manaus.
- Transport by private vehicle: van or car
Exclusions for Private Tour: Manaus Historic City
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.