Private Tour: Manaus Overview City And Meeting Of The Waters Short Tour
OverviewAn overview of Manaus city tour combined with a short river tour where is possible to see the famous meeting between Negro and Solimões rivers, the two rivers together forms the Amazon river which will flows until the Atlantic ocean. In this tour you can also learn about the history of Manaus visiting some of the most beautiful buildings built in a age when Manaus was considered the little Paris of the tropics.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at your Manaus hotel at 8:30am or 1:00pm, depending which option you choose. Get intothe vehicle andvisit for the old center ofthe city where you can see Manaus City Hall, which was built in 1870 and was originally a palace for theAmazon Province Governor.
Visit the market, which is a feast for the senses with its many stalls sellinglocal fish, vegetables, fruits.You could buysome souvenirs before continuing toRio Negro Palace. Built in 1900, this was once the residence of a wealthy baron and is now a cultural center for the city.
Nearby is the Amazonas Opera House, inaugurated in 1896 andconstructed with bricks brought from Europe, French glass and Italian marble. Take a tour of the opera house, which ishome to the Amazonas Philharmonic Orchestra, then explore the surrounding area includingmany monuments built during the region's rubber boom and a recently developed leisure park.
Take the transport, you will drive through the industrial, an important where there are trades to support the local economy, as well as petroleum refining and electronic industries.Continuing to the port, board a covered speedboat for a guided tour ofthe famous Meeting of the Waters The point where the two rivers Negro and Solimes meet and forms the might Amazon river, in this point we will stop to give you some explanations about the difference and then we will see a small village formed by boat houses and where you can see their life style. After we will return to Manaus take the transportation and the group will be delivered back to theirhotels.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Manaus Overview City And Meeting Of The Waters Short Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide/driver
- Transport by private vehicle: van or car depending on the group`s size
- Group tour with other people from other hotels in Manaus.
- Speedboat and pilot
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Tour: Manaus Overview City And Meeting Of The Waters Short Tour
- Food and drinks(available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by two adults
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time, in case you prefer to prefer to be picked by your gangway there will be an extra fee charged at the moment of USD $10 per entrance.
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of two people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.