Private Tour: Mangalore Temples And Artisan VillageWrite a Review
OverviewEmbark on a journey and tour the port town of Mangalore by the Arabian Sea. See sights such as Shree Gokarnanatheshwara Temple, Kadri Manjunatha Temple, and the St. Aloysius chapel over the course of 8-hours. Accompanied by a private guide, enjoy round-trip pick up and drop-off from your Mangalore hotel or the cruise port.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- A la carte lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the lobby of your hotel or the cruise port at 9am, then head to a local cashew factory to begin your private 8-hour tour. On arrival, explore the factory with your private guide and see how the cashew nuts are processed and packaged.
Afterwards, head on to the Shree Gokarnanatheshwara Temple in Kudroli, and discover top sites of interest including the Hindu Kadri Manjunatha Temple and St. Aloysius chapel a Christian chapel situated in the heart of Mangalore city.
After lunch at local restaurant (own expense), visit Pilikula Nisarga Dhama an artisan village where Karnatakas history and heritage comes to life. See locally made pottery and bamboo and cane products, and learn of the traditional handicrafts passed down the generations.
See rice being produced the old-fashioned way at a processing unit, and learn of traditional trades practised here including blacksmithing, carpentry and fabric-weaving trade.
When your time at Pilikula Nisarga Dhama comes to an end, return in comfort to your accommodation in Mangalore or the cruise port to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Mangalore Temples And Artisan Village
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Tour: Mangalore Temples And Artisan Village
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of eight people per booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.