Private Tour: Mangroves - Sharm El-sheikh
OverviewThe last thing you would expect to see in Egypt is mangrove trees, usually found in rainforest areas of the world, but be prepared for a surprise because that is exactly what you will see on this interesting private tour from Sharm el Shiekh.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet the majestic black mangrove tree, the Avicennia Marina. The mangrove (originally a West Indian word for salt tolerant coastal plants) is, as under statements go, a peculiarity in this part of the world.
Mangroves are considered to be "rain forests by the sea" and cover over 2.2 billion acres of the earth's surface. This is however almost the most northerly place you will see this plant, the most northerly being in the Nabq protected area which is just a bit further up the coast of Sinai. This is truly pushing the edge of its range.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Mangroves
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Mangroves
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sharm el Sheikh Shore Excursion: Red Sea Cruise and Snorkeling at Ras Mohamed National Park
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour from Sharm El Sheikh
- Private Day Tour To Tiran Island From Sharm El Sheikh
- PADI Scuba Diver Course in Sharm el Sheikh
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving
- Transfer from Sharm El Sheikh Airport
- Pearl Lounge - Sharm El-Sheikh Airport Terminal 1
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving in Sharm el Sheikh