Private Tour: Markets And Tapas From BarcelonaWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy this 4-hour private tour made for foodies to discover the real taste of Barcelona. Visit the La Boqueria and Santa Caterina markets with the suitable company of an expert private guide. Snack on little bites of traditional Catalonian foods in local tapas restaurants as well.
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at a central meeting point, and get your palate ready—this tour is for food lovers only. Walk around La Boqueria, the finest market of fresh products such as meat, fish, and vegetables from the region of Ciudad Condal. This market, situated in the famous Ramblas, is very popular among locals. Enjoy a meet-and-greet with the friendly local purveyors as you stroll the stalls.
Afterward, enjoy your first tapas stop. Head to a place renowned by locals for its “pintxos”, small snacks that originated in the Northern regions of Spain. Enjoy the delicious snacks before moving on to your next stop. Continue your market tour, visiting the Santa Caterina market, a place with interesting architecture and its wavy and colourful roof. This market is also known due to its history, since it is built along the ruin of a ancient convent.
The last stop is a fantastic restaurant that offers well-prepared and tasty meat dishes and drinks from the typical Spanish and Catalan culture. Here, you will end your tour and bid farewell to your guide.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Markets And Tapas From Barcelona
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Private Tour: Markets And Tapas From Barcelona
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 8 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.