Private Tour: Masterpieces Of The Uffizi Gallery - Florence
OverviewThe Uffizi is the home of two of the world's most famous paintings: Botticelli's Primavera and Birth of Venus. Besides these, there are paintings by Michelangelo, Raphael. Leonardo, Beato Angelico and many others. Your guide will help you to discover and love these masterpieces.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Skip the line
Know More about this tour
The Uffizi, built for the Grand Duke by Vasari in the XVI century, is one of the oldest and is counted as one of greatest museums in the world. It can boast of paintings by the exquisite Botticelli, Leonardo, creator of sfumato, Michelangelo, the creator of the "terza maniera and Raphael, who died tragically young. Works by Caravaggio and Titian hang here and there is an important collection of Flemish, Dutch and French paintings.
The gallery displays paintings from the Florentine and Sienese XII centuries, the Early and High Renaissance, Mannerism and Baroque. It also houses an important collection of ancient sculpture.
The building and the Piazza themselves are themselves of prime importance, as wonderful examples of Mannerism. The Uffizi are still being enlarged and an increasing number of works are leaving the deposits and finding a permanent home here.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Masterpieces Of The Uffizi Gallery
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Meeting either at the Uffizi or at your centrally-located hotel
Exclusions for Private Tour: Masterpieces Of The Uffizi Gallery
- Uffizi Gallery museum tickets and cost of reservation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A maximum of 6 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Avoid large bags
If you do not already have tickets, I can reserve tickets for you and you can pay for these directly at the Uffizi ticket office. Please bear in mind that in busy periods it might not be possible to book for that exact day or time (e.g. tickets only available for 11:00 am on Wednesday instead of Tuesday at 9:30 am)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Renaissance Florence Walking Tour
- Private Tour: Florence Shopping Tour to Gucci and Prada Outlet
- Viator Exclusive: Early Access to the Accademia Gallery in Florence with Breakfast
- Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting
- Cooking Lesson: From The Market To The Table in Florence
- Florence Walking Tour: Oltrarno Art and Crafts