Private Tour: Medellin City - Medellín
OverviewThis tour is designed for those who want to visit the most traditional places within Medellin. It doesn't matter if you are only visiting Medellin for a day. Our professional guides will make sure and understand your main interests in order to save you time and only focus on those places and facts you are most interested in. Together we will create a once in a lifetime experience that will certainly motivate you to come back to Medellin.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourOnce our bilingual driver has met you at your hotel or the location you have suggested us to pick you up, the tour heads north on a customized journey by air conditioned car.
First stop takes place at Pueblito Paisa (Little Paisa Town) a cozy replica of a typical Colombian village sitting right in the middle of the city which allows you to visualize the Medellin valley with amazing 360 views. There is enough free time to walk around and get an overview on the whole valley and the way it has been built. Take the best postcard pictures and get ready to discover the rest of the city of eternal springtime because the fun has only started. There are convenient facilities where once can use restroom or grab snacks at any time, and is recommended to bring cash (Colombian pesos) since not every store takes credit or debit cards. After a guided visit, our local guide will wait for you to go on to the next stop in downtown.
Next, tour goes on to the downtown area to visit the Bare Foot Park (Parque de los Pies Descalzos). This park of lights and the infamous Fernando Botero Plaza where 23 amazing statues of the most popular local artist reside. Feel free to make stops along the way to take pictures, grab beverages and/or ask questions to the guide.
Once at Botero Plaza, there is at least 15 minutes to take pictures in the area before heading to the stadium area, Laureles, and the cable car finally in order to give a real perspective on the real Medellin.
After approximately 3-hour of a fantastic journey, you should be already familiar with the city and main icons as your private driver/guide takes you back to your hotel or any other location you feel like.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Medellin City
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Viator brokerage fee
- Local professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Medellin City
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A small amount of walking is involved
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Flexible start time, please inquire
Please note: single travelers may book, but must pay for 2 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.