Private Tour: Meet South African Artists At Their Home Studios Including Wine Tasting From Cape Town
OverviewThis tour gives you the opportunity to meet three acclaimed local artists at their home studios in the Cape Winelands. The drive will be via some excellent examples of Cape Dutch, Victorian and Georgian architecture. While interacting with the artists you will see them at work and see many of his completed and unfinished works but also see him at work. Main focus will be on artists depicting South African Culture - the rainbow nation - the people, township images and landscape portrayals to name a few.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourHead for the countryside and the town of Paarl in the center of the Cape Winelands. On arrival we conduct a historical Main Street drive to witness the beautiful display of architectural styles along the way. The town is internationally known for it’s exceptional display of different architectural styles. Drive then to the home studio of the first artist where you will see his/her completed works as well as the unfinished works.Spend time interacting with the artist. Being an International artist he will share with you his exhibitions locally and Internationally as well as contract works.
The tour now takes us to the second artist depicting something completely different in his works. Here again there will be time for interaction and a look at his masterpieces. Lunch (own expense) time now follows on a wine estate to sample Pinotage, a South African cultivar as well as a few other excellent wines.
After lunch the tour takes us to the third artist. Here again interaction follows. We conclude the day by doing a panoramic drive to your hotel for drop off at approximately 5pm- 5:30pm.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Meet South African Artists At Their Home Studios Including Wine Tasting From Cape Town
- Live commentary on board
- Private tour
- Mineral Water
- Wine tasting
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Meet South African Artists At Their Home Studios Including Wine Tasting From Cape Town
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 7 people per booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Zip-Line, Cheetahs and Wine Adventure Tour from Cape Town
- Cape Town Super Saver: Cape Point Highlights Tour plus Wine Tasting in Stellenbosch
- Full Day Guided Safari from Cape Town
- 2-Day Cape Town Super Saver: Cape Peninsula and Boulders Beach Tour plus Stellenbosch Winelands Tasting Tour
- 4-Day Private Garden Route Meander Guided Tour from Cape Town
- Cape Town Helicopter Tour: Cape Peninsula, Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point
- 3-Day Western Cape Highlights Trip from Cape Town
- Cape Point and Peninsula Private Tour from Cape Town