Private Tour: Meknes And Volubilis Day Trip From Fez - Fes
OverviewDiscover thousands of years of Moroccan heritage on this private Meknes and Volubilis day trip from Fez. Admire ancient vineyards and olive groves on your journey across the mighty Saiss plains. With your private guide, visit the Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail in Meknes; watch traditional musicians and storytellers in Place el-Hedim; and wander through the souks of the Old Town. Explore, too, the hillside settlement of Moulay Idriss Zerhoun and marvel at 2nd- and 3rd-century Roman ruins at the UNESCO-listed site of Volubilis.
- All entrance fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Private Tour: Meknes And Volubilis Day Trip From Fez
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Meknes And Volubilis Day Trip From Fez
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not suitable for children under 5 years old
A moderate amount of walking is involved; please wear appropriate shoes
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.