Private Tour: Mekong Delta Boat Cruise With Cu Chi Tunnels - Ho Chi Minh CityWrite a Review
This private full day tour from Ho Chi Minh City combines the visit of the Mekong Delta and the Cu Chi tunnels system underground. Experience Vietnam’s wartime history, as well as the modern day life in the agricultural region at the mouth of the mighty Mekong River. Partake in round-trip hotel transportation, along with provided snacks and lunch.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourBegin your tour with a pickup from your centrally located hotel at 7:30am. From there, begin your drive to My Tho for a 9:00am arrival. Board a timber motor boat for a 20 minute ride to Unicorn Island. Observe the unpolished creeks, fisherman's port, and stilt houses as you pass by. Upon your arrival, head to a bee farm and taste a cup of organic honey tea before waking around the village to get to know the locals. Next, take a 20-minute row boat trip to see the methods of transportation used to get around. Transfer to a large motor boat to a village where you will go to a small coconut shop to try candies.
Break for lunch at 11:00am before heading to the Cu Chi Tunnels. Arrive at the tunnels come 2:00pm and start by watching a film about wartime propaganda and how the tunnels were constructed. Spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels in Chu Chi. Observe the various mantraps and remains of an American tank, along with bomb craters dropped by B-52 bombers. An optional shooting of guns is available as well (at own risk and cost). Leave Cu Chi to head back to your Ho Chi Minh City accommodations, arriving at 6:00pm.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Mekong Delta Boat Cruise With Cu Chi Tunnels
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Boat trips
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Tour: Mekong Delta Boat Cruise With Cu Chi Tunnels
- Optional activities
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.