See marvelous Melbourne your way on a private tour of the city. Your private guide will take you to Melbournes shopping arcades, historic enclaves, financial center and Victorian-era terraces, and shine a light on the history behind Melbournes vibrant streetscapes. Because this is a private tour, its your choice to spend longer at cafes or shops if you wish, and visit the places youve always wanted to see.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourIt’s up to you to decide which part of Melbourne you’d like to discover, with the freedom to choose when and where to stop. Tailor the private tour to suit your interests on the day, or let your expert guide show you the area’s highlights. You can follow the Yarra River to the Docklands' cafe precinct on Port Phillip bay, or discover Melbourne’s rich variety of Victorian architecture in the heart of the city.
Watch street musicians on Swanston Walk, see the elaborate theaters of Spring Street and visit the grand buildings built from the wealth of the 1850s gold rush, including the Town Hall, State Library, Parliament House and Treasury buildings. You might like to visit the neo-Gothic St Paul’s Cathedral, shop in the glorious Block Arcade, modeled on Milan’s Galleria, or take a stroll through oak-lined avenues in the Victorian-era botanical gardens.
Heading further afield, take a walk on the beach at St Kilda, browse the clothing boutiques of Chapel Street, or enjoy the Italian atmosphere of Carlton. Wherever you end up visiting, the tour includes a stop for morning tea.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Melbourne City Discovery
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide/driver
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Morning tea
Exclusions for Private Tour: Melbourne City Discovery
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers 4yrs and above
Infants 0-3yrs please request car seat at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.