Private Tour: Mexico City By Air In One Day From Cancun And Riviera MayaWrite a Review
OverviewEmbark on this day trip to visit one of the biggest megalopolises in the world, Mexico City! Don’t miss this unique opportunity to visit the capital of Mexico and a city of contrasts. You will see the pyramid of the Aztecs, the oldest cathedral in Latin America, the famous mural Diego Rivera, and pass on the Mexican "Elysian fields" - Avenue reforms. Discover the city "Where men become Gods", as quoted by Teotihuacan, and climb the highest pyramid in Mexico, Pyramid of the Sun (64 meters) to enjoy the "alien" landscape view from a height.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourGet picked up from your hotel between 5 and 6am, then take the early flight from Cancun's airport to Mexico City. Meet your professional local guide at the airport in Mexico City, and begin with a sightseeing tour around the city center. Visit the Catedral Metropolitana (Metropolitan Cathedral, one of the oldest in Latin America) and see the Presidential Palace with its famous murals by Mexican artist Diego Rivera. Stroll down the Paseo de la Reforma, considered to be the most beautiful avenue in Mexico City, which is famous for having a large number of monuments and memorials.
After the city tour, you will discover the city "Where men become Gods". See the famous pyramids of the Sun and the Moon and visit the Basilica of our Lady of Guadalupe. Once you have completed the city tour, enjoy a delicious lunch and make your way back to the airport for your flight back to Cancun. After landing in Cancun, you will have a driver ready to bring you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Mexico City By Air In One Day From Cancun And Riviera Maya
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Air tickets: Cancun - Mexico - Cancun
- Airport taxes
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Mexico City By Air In One Day From Cancun And Riviera Maya
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry, country and date of birth is required at time of booking for all participants for airtickets reservation
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.